Forums SCP Workshop PEER PERIOD IN PAIR CHEER
  • Author
    Adam, Baako Hassan Suhiyini
    0 Posts

PEER PERIOD IN PAIR CHEER
    Peer period in pair cheer
    For this, is it peer period in pair cheer? When there is only agony only in memory
    A second, a moment for waiting to unfold happiness Only for the dancing ring To be forever shatter soulless
    To forever decay
    There is only loneliness
    Dearly departed The dying rose on the table do gives a bluish smile A sordid heart
    You once promised me an eternity soul You once promised me an eternity dream You once promised me an eternity heart You once promised me an infinity forgiveness
    Now I’ve been stamped with blood Stained in the running mouth of hope Nothing diamond to smell But tears of the salty running ocean
    Dearly departed My soul in heart has Put to rest in the inferno For this, is it peer period in pair cheer? I ask in a low tone of the dark drum of the night
    Dearly departed My Soul complexion was confecting connection for injection May this fog of war come to past And never to come again upon such an innocent soul

Remember you once promised me an eternity soul Remember you once promised me an eternity heart Remember you once promised me an infinity forgiveness Remember you once promised me an eternity dream
    May darkness come upon this shallow shadow in hollow And gone with the silent wind killer For my soul in heart has lamented in the bitter lamentation era For the time wasted in cheering in pairs at the peer period And youthful age
    Peer period in pair cheer The bitter lamentation only In the memory of the innocent soul
    Author:
    Name: Adam, Baako Hassan Suhiyini
    Cell: +233509157705/+233540438367
    Email: suhiyini.uk@gmail.com

Reply To: PEER PERIOD IN PAIR CHEER

Your information: